Scenic Painting and Finishing Trainee
To join a team of full time and freelance scenic painters within a busy finishing workshop as part of The Art Department. To carry out scenic painting and finishing duties instructed by the DM and DDM. To ensure the quality of work within the time constrains relayed by line managers. To be guided and mentored by DM, DDM and other experienced members of staff in materials, techniques and business practices.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To work on the installation of projects in the UK and overseas when required.
- To upkeep the standards and quality of work required by DM and DDM
- To Keep to schedules and targets
- To carry out duties delegated by DM and DDM
- To observe and carry out all aspects of H&S.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 1 years in a role within a Scenic Paint-shop
- Good work ethic and punctuality.
- Enthusiasm for painting and finishing subjects/techniques
- Good attention to detail
- A good level of knowledge of specialised paint processes.
- Basic knowledge in the use of paint department equipment
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Knowledge of the Heritage and leisure industries.
- Creative and proactive approach to embracing new systems, processes and technology.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please send your CV and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description - Scenic Painting and Finishing Trainee (pdf 0.15mb)
View all our vacancies