- Responding to daily requests from all Paragon departments and workshops for materials, plant and services.
- Processing of purchase and subcontract orders using company database (Sage 200) and sending out official orders to suppliers including all relevant supporting documentation.
- Processing of credit card orders with online suppliers and assisting with the maintenance of accurate reports to allocate spend to internal budgets for accounting purposes.
- Keeping project teams informed of any issues or problems that may affect production – late deliveries etc.
- Maintenance of internal stock levels by liaison with Paragon staff across all departments.
- Assisting finance as required – invoice queries, delivery confirmations, cost reports, payments etc.
Skills and Experience
- Administration skills, record keeping and close attention to detail
- Ability to organise, prioritise and respond to deadlines
- Computer literate in MS Office software / experience with Sage accounts software would be an advantage.
- Experience in purchasing/procurement preferred but not essential
- Numerate with excellent written and communication skills
- Friendly and personable
- Resourceful and committed
- Reliable and hard-working
- Effective team member and independent worker
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please send your CV and examples of work to email@example.com
Job Description - Purchasing Assistant (pdf 0.09mb)
View all our vacancies