Are you a modelmaker? Would you like to work for one of the world's leading creative design and build companies?
Would you like to be involved in projects in recognisable locations across the UK and worldwide?
If the answer is yes, then hopefully we have the role for you! Paragon Creative has a challenging and exciting opportunity to work as a Freelance Modelmaker in our busy modelmaking studio.
You will be working with our modelmaking team undertaking assembly of architectural models, using processes such as 3D file cleaning, assembly of laser cut parts, and spray finishing.
Ideally you will have:
- A modelmaking degree
- A good understanding of architectural modelmaking.
- Experience of operating workshop machinery including laser cutter, circular saw, pillar drill, disc sander.
- Experience of Rhino/Autocad would be advantageous.
- Ability to assemble to tight tolerances and work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
- Positive attitude to working in teams and ability to work on own initiative.
- Bright, conscientious, creative team player.
The role is based at our art department in Elvington, within commuting distance to York by car or bike.
If you are interested, please forward your current CV and a recent portfolio to email@example.com.
Freelance Modelmaker - Job Description (pdf 0.07mb)
View all our vacancies