Funding your Branded Attraction is quick and easy with finance from Johnson Reed.
We’ve partnered with the UK’s leading equipment leasing and finance facilitator, Johnson Reed, Paragon Creative now offers an alternative flexible finance option.
What is a lease?
A lease is a borrowing facility; allowing you to afford the equipment your business deserves without investing capital or having to wait until your budget will allow the purchase. With a lease, the cost of the purchase is spread across a series of regular repayments.
Why consider leasing?
- All repayments are fixed and agreed in advance, meaning no hidden surprises.
- Preserve cash flow and invest capital in other areas of the business.
- Leasing will not affect any existing credit lines.
How does it work?
1. Get in touch and let us know you’re interested
2. We’ll then contact you to discuss your purchase and agree pricing
3. Meanwhile, a member of the team at Johnson Reed will take some basic business details and provide your finance options.
4. Your application will be submitted, and you’ll usually receive a decision within just 24 hours.
5. Once notified of your approval, you will be given some simple documentation to sign.
6. We’ll be in touch to arrange installation at a time to suit you, and your agreement will start as soon as you’re Branded Attraction is signed off and you are fully satisfied.
For any further information, simply get in touch.