Solid Surface Fabricator
This is a predominately workshop based role within a creative environment. You will report to the Workshop Manager.
Summary of Role Responsibilities
- Must be experienced in both fabricating and finishing all brands of acrylic solid surface and have good experience in bench joinery
- Must have experience working from/understanding CAD Drawings
- Must be able to produce bespoke structures to a high standard of accuracy and finish
- Must be able to use a range of workshop equipment including table, crosscut and bandsaws
- Must be experienced in all hand tools, grinders, sanders, battery and air power tools
- Thermoforming oven and vacuum press experience would also be beneficial but is not essential
- May be required to work away from home on sites worldwide
Skills and Experience
- CSCS, Pasma, Ipaf training would also be helpful but not essential.
- Good track record & experience working within a small but busy workshop environment
- The candidate must be pro-active, self-motivated and have a high level of enthusiasm; be conscientious and have a keen eye for detail
- Must be flexible and adapt well to changing job requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Forward thinking
- Committed/ Hardworking/ Reliable worker
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team
Please send your C.V to email@example.com, all rates are negotiable depending on previous experience and availability.
View all our vacancies