We are looking to fill a number of roles within our expanding Joinery and Theming Dept. The majority of the works are undertaken within our workshops in York, with short to medium term site installations in the UK and Worldwide.
The roles required are varied and will suit candidates from Bench Joinery and Cabinet Maker backgrounds within the bespoke Exhibition, Events or High end shop fit, retail, hotel fit-out sectors; as well as candidates with Set works/Theatrical build experience.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in a busy workshop with excellent knowledge of most Woodworking Machinery and equipment
- Will ideally own their own personal tool kits. Workshop power tools and equipment are supplied but must be respected and maintained
- Have a good understanding of Technical/Construction Drawings and be able to work efficiently from drawings without supervision
- Knowledge of different materials including most sheet products/laminates/hard woods and adhesives
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills, respect for confidentiality, an awareness of deadlines and schedules and most of all production quality
- CSCS cards or other work related training certificates are an advantage
- All candidates must have proven minimum 3 years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Forward thinking
- Committed/hardworking/reliable worker
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team
If send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org, all rates are negotiable depending on previous experience and availability.
View all our vacancies