Senior CADCAM Designer/Drafting Technician
Paragon Creative Ltd York has a vacancy for a technical draftsman/designer to join our busy production facility in York. Major national and international projects currently being undertaken.
Summary of Role Responsibilities:
Generation of fully resolved production ready drawings and the required liaison with in-house fabrication departments, external sub-contractors and client.
Skills and Experience
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience within high end bespoke interior fit out or exhibition/museum production design or Theme Park production design.
• Excellent understanding of technical details and forms, diverse materials and materials technology, commercial and industrial build processes, bespoke fabrication in joinery, metal and plastics and integration of 3rd party equipment (AV, Control, Cabling).
• Have excellent track record and working experience in 2 and 3D CAD based design systems, such as AutoCAD, Rhino, Solid works.
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Office based software an advantage.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, integrity, respect for confidentiality, sound judgment and decision making skills.
• Must be efficient, detail minded, hardworking and responsible with a positive working attitude.
• Knowledge of construction trades and practices is an advantage.
• Forward thinking
• Team Player
• Must be efficient, detail minded, hardworking and responsible with a positive working attitude
This is a full-time position. Salary and package dependant on experience and skill base.
Please send your C.V and examples of your previous design work to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note: no telephone applications.
Due to the high volume of applicants we recieve on a daily basis, if you do not hear back within 4 weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
View all our vacancies