We are looking to for some interim Freelance Joiners to assist with the completion of current project work. The majority of this work will take place on site in Kuwait, with some work in our workshop in Elvington, UK.
The roles required are varied and will suit candidates from bench Joinery and cabinet maker backgrounds within the bespoke exhibition, events or high-end shop fit, retail, hotel fit-out sectors; as well as candidates with set works/theatrical build experience.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Working from drawings and understanding them
- Working to tight schedules
- Working within HSE Recommendations
Skills and Experience
- All candidates must have proven minimum 4 years’ experience
- Awareness of deadlines and schedules
- Previous experience working in a busy workshop with excellent knowledge of most woodworking machinery and equipment
- Will ideally own your own personal tool kit. Workshop power tools and equipment are supplied but must be respected and maintained
- Have a good understanding of technical/construction drawings and be able to work efficiently from drawings without supervision
- Knowledge of different materials including most sheet products/laminates/hard woods and adhesives
- CSCS cards essential
- Other work-related training certificates are an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Forward thinking
- Reliable worker
- Able to work as an individual, as well as part of a team
- Respect for confidentiality
All rates are negotiable depending on previous experience and availability.
View all our vacancies